site image


$895.00 Cremation

What We Require for Arrangements

When someone passes it is always a difficult situation that can be confusing for those that are left to make the arrangements. Below is some information that will make this process just a little bit easier for you. When The Event Occurs:

  • Contact the primary care physician of the decedent (especially if they are not present)
  • Sometimes the coroner may need to be contacted. This will be assessed by the care provider that is present or called.
  • Contact your funeral care provider to arrange for collection and primary information. Please provide them with the name of the decedent, their primary care physicians name, if the coroner has been called and if they are a veteran or spouse of a veteran currently interred in a national cemetery.
  • Contact your religious facility (if applicable) and inform them of your passing and the name of your funeral care provider.
  • What Is Required for Filing of the Death Certificate:
  • The decedents full name- First, Middle, Last and Maiden (if applicable)
  • Their birthdate
  • Their birthplace
  • Their Social Security number
  • Their current address
  • The place of the death
  • Their parents full names- First, Middle, Last and Maiden (for their mother)
  • Their Veteran’s discharge papers (DD 214)- see our veterans section for more information on veterans services available and agencies that are there to help.

What we can help you with:

  • Contacting any organizations or churches that need to be notified
  • Helping to obtain cemetery locations
  • Clothing that may be needed
  • Any Veterans paperwork for burial, cremation or memorialization

In this section

Price List

What We Require for Arrangements

© 2019 Abbott Funeral Services. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS